National and International Coverage
Because Member Firms in DFK/USA have territorial exclusivity, they feel free to share information, expertise and assistance with their fellow members.
If an engagement requires assistance or expertise in another state or country, member firms are encouraged to tap fellow member firms.
DFK/USA aims to have a Member Firm in every major market in the United States; however, DFK/USA does not intend to expand beyond 35 firms, in order to maintain cohesiveness and familiarity among the Member Firms.
DFK International aims to have a Member Firm in every major business center of the world and has one of the most extensive networks of any international association.
Member Firms access information and expertise through the following:
- DFK/USA Committee e-mail lists (“listservs”), accessible to all via our members-only website
- DFK/USA Expertise Database, accessible via our members-only website
- DFK/USA Deskbook, providing an overview of DFK resources and expertise and how to access them
- DFK International World Directory, providing contact information for every firm in the global network
- DFK maintains quality control programs at both the US and International levels, which require firms to supply certain documentation to ensure they are meeting a baseline quality standard.